Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Life care planners and medical rehab professionals! Join us on Thursday, October 19th for a half-day education session focused on preparing or contributing to a Life Care Plan. This event is geared towards everyone in the rehabilitation community.
Date: October 19, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 1:30 pm (lunch at noon)
Location: Mill Street Brew Pub, 555 Wellington Street
Seminar Topics and Speakers
- Overview of life planning process – Monique Besz, Kompass Life Care Group
- Life care planning for persons with a traumatic brain injury – Dr. Tricia Morrison, Tricia Morrison Professional Corp.
- Life care planning for pediatric cases – Sue Swanson, Swanson & Associates
- Life care planning for amputees/paralysis cases – Gillian Hickman, TRAC Group
- Legal issues regarding the preparation of a life care plan
- Expert requirements under the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Giving evidence at trial on a life care plan
- How courts/juries deal with life care plans
- Panel Discussion – Tips from the Trenches
For more details and to register visit www.nelligan.ca/lifecare