Nelligan O’Brien Payne will once again be joining Collins Barrow Ottawa and RBC Royal Bank in presenting the eleventh annual Not-for-Profit Sector LAB Update.
This event is designed to provide you with a comprehensive update on the recent changes and issues affecting not-for-profit organizations and charities. Come meet our experts as they explore all things legal, accounting and banking for the not-for-profit sector.
- Corporate Law Update: The status of Ontario’s not-for-profit legislation
- Tax Update: Changes in GST/HST and QST (what happens when you have activity in Quebec / or other provinces?)
- Recent Workplace Changes: Cannabis in the workplace and changes to Ontario’s employment and labour laws
- Economic Update: Market and investment update 2018
- New Auditor’s Report and Responsibilities
- Accounting Standards for Capital Assets: New standards to be discussed
- Employee Benefits: Taxable issues
- Payments Modernization: What’s changing?
- Charity Law Update: Religion, political activity and amendments to the Income Tax Act
NEW! The full day of presentations will be available in live-stream format. If you are unable to attend on-site, you can tune in from the comfort of your office or home. Select “Remotely via live-stream” below when filling out the registration form.
Cost: EARLY BIRD RATE*: $80 + HST** (Price includes full day of presentations, downloadable presentation materials, access to live stream video content after the event and breakfast, lunch and breaks.)
*Early Bird Rate expires November 5th. Rate will change to $85 + HST.
**Payment is through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can select the option to “Pay by debit or credit card” on the PayPal site.
CPD Credit: This seminar may qualify for required Continuing Professional Development Credits by most professional organizations.
For more information, please contact Hannah Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe to Nelligan News, to receive monthly firm news, invitations to our events and seminars and important legal updates.