Estate Litigation is an intricate area of law. Legal professionals without proven experience risk creating more problems for you than they solve.Consider the following:
- A middle aged woman marries a recently widowed man who is decades her senior. She soon has him admitted to a retirement residence on a secure floor, with restricted access to any visitors or phone calls. Meanwhile, she has power of attorney over all his affairs.
- Multiple siblings are in a heated dispute over the care of their 90-year-old father and who should have oversight and management of his care and his finances.
Related articles and blogs
- Financial Abuse of the Older Adult – What Are The Signs? (3/15/2017)
- Is It Okay To Be A Passive Estate Trustee? (10/6/2016)
- When Do I Need An Estate Administration Bond? (8/12/2016)
- The Skinny on What You Need to Know About the New Estate Information Return Requirements (1/21/2016)
- Establishing Life Estates (2/25/2015)