When you work at Nelligan Law, you work with some of the best lawyers, consultants, and business professionals in Canada, but that is just the beginning of our story. We take pride in our team culture and respecting the unique contributions that each employee makes to the work we do for clients.
Our talented team is known for their professionalism, straight talk, and approachability. Our firm is representative of the community we serve with staff and lawyers who come from all over the world and who represent not only the BIPOC communities but also the 2SLGBTQ+ community and People with Disabilities.
We are looking for a permanent, full-time law clerk to join our Employment and Labour Law Group.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Over 3 years of labour and employment law experience
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Federal Court and Superior Court experience
- Experience with CaseLine
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical and legal knowledge
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- A Law Clerk, Paralegal or equivalent diploma
- WSIB claim experience an asset
A flexible work from home/office arrangement, health/dental/long-term disability benefit plan, collegial work environment, and an opportunity to work on significant matters are just a few of the benefits Nelligan Law has to offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nelligan Law; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
Nelligan Law is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. Please notify us if you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process.