Nelligan Law is not your average law firm. We are an innovative and progressive firm where lawyers and staff have the opportunity to work together and grow their careers as valued members of a team of talented professionals in a cooperative and flexible working environment.
We offer a dynamic and challenging work environment that provides you with the opportunity to make decisions and influence results and are currently looking for a full-time legal assistant to join our family law team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Over 2 years’ experience in Family law;
- Ability to multitask, handle more than one professional, and undertake additional responsibilities as required within the practice group;
- Ability to handle client relations;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
What we offer:
- A comprehensive Total Reward Plan;
- A hybrid work mode;
- A collegial work environment; and
- A serious commitment to our people.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nelligan Law; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status. Nelligan Law is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. If you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org