Nelligan O’Brien Payne is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to help us in our overall marketing efforts. Nelligan O’Brien Payne is a multi-practice law firm operating in Ottawa’s downtown core. We pride ourselves on having a strong team environment and fostering an environment that encourages teamwork, fun, and providing great legal services to our clients.
Our Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the development, coordination and execution of marketing plans including events, branded materials and the management of our website and social channels
As a central hub on our team, we are looking for a well-rounded marketer that: has a solid grasp of core marketing concepts, principles and tactics; has intermediate skills in various software and applications; has exceptional project management skills to plan, track, coordinate and execute; has strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to motivate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Marketing Strategy
- Support the mandate of our marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes.
- Maintain marketing materials and collateral including promotional items, brochures and tradeshow equipment.
- Create detailed proposals for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets.
- Identify and secure speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event.
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees.
- Manage the Firms social media profiles and presence.
- Manage the daily operations of the website, including content and liaise with outside support.
- Annual budget planning, invoice management, and monthly tracking.
- Amazing communicator, both written and verbal (bilingualism is not required but would be an asset).
- Excellent team skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Active and well-rounded knowledge of social media.
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress, with the ability to manage web content and troubleshoot minor issues.
- Beginner level Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Mailchimp and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Base level knowledge of Adwords and SEO.
Nelligan O’Brien Payne values and supports diversity in our work environment and in the practice of law.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume, with subject line “Marketing Coordinator”, in strict confidence to:
Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP
Suite 300, 50 O’Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
Attention: Caroline Choquette CHRL
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org