Dana Du Perron is an associate lawyer with Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP, and a member of our Employment practice group.
Dana received J.D.s from the University of Ottawa and from Michigan State University. During law school she was an associate editor with the Ottawa Law Review and worked as a research assistant in the areas of health law and technology law.
Dana’s approach to law involves working with clients to resolve their problems in a creative and collaborative way. She likes helping people work through difficult times by listening to their concerns and finding solutions that work for them. She has appeared before the Small Claims Court and the Superior Court of Justice.
A lifelong Ottawa resident, outside the office Dana enjoys visiting local attractions and restaurants. While she loves being a tourist in her own city, Dana also enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- >Call to Ontario Bar (2014)
- >J.D. (U.S.A.), Michigan State University (2013), Summa Cum Laude (2013)
- >J.D. (Canada), University of Ottawa, Cum Laude (2013)
- >Bachelor of Journalism (with Double Major in History), High Honours, Carleton University (2008)
Professional Activities and Organizations
- >Ontario Bar Association
- >Canadian Bar Association
- >The Law Society of Upper Canada