Hazem is passionate about human rights and minorities rights, offering high-quality legal services to meet his clients growing challenges.
Hazem Mehrez is a lawyer with our Indigenous practice group with solid and extensive litigation experience. Hazem is passionate about fighting for his clients and has experience representing them in all aspects of litigation before the Quebec Superior Court, Court of Quebec, Federal Court and Immigration instances. He also advises clients on a range of business transactions, corporate issues, contracts and civil matters.
Hazem acted several times as an expert on Egyptian law before the Superior Court in Ontario and Quebec.
He is a specialist with regards to immigration laws in Canada. He represented clients throughout the years before the Immigration Appeal Division, Refugee Board and the Federal Court.
During his spare time, Hazem loves to play basketball, tennis and volunteering with local organizations. He lived in Europe and Africa before landing in Canada.
- >Call to Barreau du Quebec (2008)
- >BCL/LLB Equivalence Program, McGill University (2006)
- >DEA, Droit économique et de la communication, Toulouse University (2002)
- >DESS, Juriste International, Toulouse University (2001)
- >Call to Egyptian Bar (1999)
- >Bachelor of Arts, Faculty of Law, Cairo University (1999)