Cost-effective representation for insurance matters
Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP has a strong reputation in the area of insurance defence. What sets us apart is our commitment to effective advocacy. Our lawyers have enjoyed continued success before all levels of courts and tribunals. At the same time, our team members have added to their skill as advocates in the service of insurers and other clients by employing all methods of alternate dispute resolution for efficient and cost-effective results in all insurance matters.
Our Insurance Defence practice group routinely handle a wide range of insurance claims:
- Personal injury and fatality
- Comprehensive general liability
- Professional liability (representing lawyers, dentists, architects, engineers, accountants, patent and trade mark agents, real estate agents, insurance brokers, and other professionals)
- Life and disability insurance claims
- Fire loss and arson
- Environmental claims
- Fraudulent claims
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- All types of liability issues including hospital, occupier’s, and product liability
We provide insurance defence legal services in Ottawa and throughout Ontario.
If you have any questions about our Insurance Defence practice group, please contact us at email@example.com, or at 613-238-8080.