While most motorcyclists would attest to the thrill of riding a motorcycle, the fact remains that they are vulnerable road users. Their size means that they are often overlooked by other vehicles, and most motorcycling accidents occur from negligence by other drivers.

And because they lack the safety features of cars (such as seatbelts or airbags), a motorcycle accident can often result in serious injuries for the rider.

If you have been involved in a motor cycle accident, our Personal Injury Group can assist you with your case.