Meet Hazem Mehrez
Are you seeking expert legal guidance that transcends borders and languages? Look no further than Hazem, an accomplished lawyer admitted to practice law in Quebec, Ontario, and Egypt. With a profound understanding of diverse legal systems, Hazem brings a unique perspective to the table, making him an invaluable asset to our clients.
Expertise Across Various Legal Domains
Hazem specializes in an array of legal areas, including business, employment, real estate, litigation, immigration, intellectual property, and indigenous laws. His extensive knowledge allows him to navigate complex legal landscapes with precision and provide comprehensive solutions tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a corporation, an individual, or a community, Hazem is dedicated to delivering results that align with your goals.
He has solid and extensive litigation experience in civil, commercial, employment and immigration matters. Fluently trilingual, he has conducted hearings before Superior Courts, Court of Quebec, Quebec Court of Appeal, Immigration Appeal Division and Federal Court.
Hazem acted several times as an expert on Egyptian law before courts in Ontario, Quebec, and British Columbia.
Global Insight, Local Understanding
With his qualifications spanning multiple jurisdictions, Hazem combines global insights with a deep understanding of local intricacies. This distinct advantage enables him to craft strategies that consider both the big picture and the finer details. No matter the complexity of your legal challenge, Hazem is committed to providing guidance that is culturally sensitive, legally sound, and strategically astute.
Hazem’s dedication to his clients extends beyond legal expertise. He takes the time to understand your unique circumstances and objectives, fostering a client-centric approach that builds trust and rapport. Whether you require guidance on business contracts, immigration matters, intellectual property protection, or other legal concerns, Hazem is committed to achieving outcomes that safeguard your interests.
Schedule Your Consultation
Experience the advantage of working with a seasoned lawyer who transcends boundaries, languages, and legal domains. Schedule a consultation with Hazem today to discuss your legal needs and explore tailored solutions that empower your success. Hazem can serve you in English, French and Arabic.
Hazem will confidently advise and represent you in Quebec on matters related to:
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- civil litigation
- personal injury
- employment (employer and employee)
- real estate/property
- manufacturer’s liability
- insurance defense
- statutory defense and prosecutions
- human rights
- injunctive relief
- incorporation and set up
- annual updating/reporting
- corporate secretary services/maintaining minute books and preparing minutes and resolutions
- general advice
- contracts and financing
- mergers and acquisitions
- procurement law
- geeneral advice
- preparation of employment contracts
- severance/termination agreements
- human rights/accommodation
- preparation of employment policies
- language rights
- IP dispute over contracts including: licensing and franchise agreements, the protection of trade secrets as well as noncompetition and non-solicitation clauses
- shareholders/ ownership disputes over intellectual property rights
- unfair competition and passing-off
- emergency relief, such as injunctions and seizures
- Quebec language requirements related to trademarks, tradenames, labeling and packaging
Real Estate and Construction Law
- offer to purchase, promise to purchase and purchase agreements
- commercial leases
- real estate transactions
- financing and title examination
- real estate litigation
- legal hypothecs for construction
- latent and construction defects
- construction projects
- call for tenders
In Ontario, Hazem is your trusted business partner and advisor for all business and real estate matters.
Hazem also serves diverse Immigration clientele across Canada and worldwide with immigration law services that includes:
- business immigration services
- temporary residency (visit, study, work)
- permanent residency
- refugee claims
- immigration appeals and Judicial review