Jessica Fullerton is an associate lawyer with Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP, and practices in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, insurance defence, and civil litigation.
Her work includes cases involving car accidents, employer negligence, slip-and-falls, medical malpractice, and bar and tavern liability.
Getting to know Jessica. Watch the video
Jessica has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Small Claims Court, and at various administrative tribunals, including the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, Residential Schools Adjudication Secretariat, the Social Benefits Tribunal, and the Office of the Commissioner of Review Tribunals (Canada Pension Plan).
Hailing from a small mountain town in British Columbia, Jessica treasures her time in the great outdoors. When not on the ultimate field or at a cottage, Jessica can be found pulling weeds from what might qualify as a garden.
- >B.A., Carleton University, 2004
- >LL.B., University of Ottawa, 2007
- >Call to the Ontario Bar, 2008
Professional Activities and Organizations
- >County of Carleton Law Association
- >Advocates' Society
- >Canadian Bar Association
- >CCLA New Lawyers and Articling Student's Committee
- >St. Joseph's Women's Centre